Tuesday 15 November 2011

Drunk shenanigans & sticky toffee pudding brunch.

So this is long overdue, I know. I'll get straight to it: an outfit-of-the-day, along with an outfit-of-the-night from Friday and Saturday, respectively. Here you are, lovelies:


Outfit of the day: 
Bag = vintage
Jumper, jeans = Primark
Watch = Nike
Necklace = DIY (originally an earring from New Look)
Boots = someboutiquesomewhere




On my lips: Collection 2000's "Ruby Red"





Outfit of the night:
Cardigan = New Look
Top = from my best friend's wardrobe
Skirt = anotherboutiquesomewhere
Tights = Matalan
Heels = vintage


On my nails = H&M "Dust & Diamonds" and some unbranded gold glitter varnish







Ring = Claire's
Bangle cuff = I genuinely have no idea where I bought this... it's really quite old! Look around, though, and I'm sure you'll find something similar on eBay perhaps: it's very basic.

I'm so sorry about how late this is! I've had a very funny past couple of days. Expect another outfit post tonight, though.

I hope you've all been well, and had a good weekend. Hugs!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that satchel -- so sleek and preppy!

    xx,
    Ellen
    http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

    ReplyDelete



Theme created by PIXELZINE