Wednesday 23 November 2011

Funk.

Eeep, hullo, lovelies! I'm sorry it's been a while- I've been in a bit of a funk as of late, and fell rather behind on college work... something I'm still recovering from. Anyway, as a break, my family and I were to go to a pub quiz tonight, but at the last minute we didn't end up going as my stepdad wasn't feeling very well... so since I was all dressed and ready, I figured I might as well take a few photographs of my outfit for the blog. So here you are!

Velvet's super on-trend this fall/winter, and it's a fabric/style that I really do adore- so what better way of bringing in what felt like the coldest day of the year with some true winter apparel? Both the tunic and jacket I'm wearing below are velvet, or velvet inspired, and with the plainness of the leggings, I feel like I can pull off velvet-on-velvet without being too over the top. (How many more times am I going to say the word "velvet"?)

Anyway, here's onto the outfit, darlings.


Panelled trouser-leggings = Primark


Velvet/polyester jacket = vintage (charity fair)
Velvet tunic (tucked in as a top) = Next


Necklace = eBay



On my lips = Collection 2000's "Ruby Red"

I'm off to bed now, as I've college again in the morning. I really cannot be bothered, but ho-hum. I've got to do it, I guess.

Take care, bbies!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:



Theme created by PIXELZINE